Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Ciao, mi chiamo Lovino! Vieni a conoscere un po' bastardi. I'm South Italy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas
Sexy Tomato
Lovino Vargas

Ciao, mi chiamo Lovino! Vieni a conoscere un po' bastardi. I'm South Italy. Empty
PostSubject: Ciao, mi chiamo Lovino! Vieni a conoscere un po' bastardi. I'm South Italy.   Ciao, mi chiamo Lovino! Vieni a conoscere un po' bastardi. I'm South Italy. EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 6:53 pm

Out-Of-Character: ((Well, let's see here. A bit about myself. I'm really a nice person and a ditz when you get to know me. Sometimes i might be on and off but i try to stay on for as long as possible. I'm often multitasking so if i don't catch you the first time just repost. I'm also open for nearly every rp you might want to do. I rp many other's such as Norway, England, Oliver, Matt, and Feliciano. If you want to talk to me or ask for advice or something you are more then welcome to pm me!))

Country/Province/State/City: South Italy
Human First and Last Name: Lovino Vargas.

Role-Play Sample: Lovi yawned as he had the straw hat in his face as he slept away in Spain's tomato garden. He loved the sun warming his body as he slept away, completely unaware of his surroundings until he had something fall onto his stomach, he grunted and sat up nearly dropping the basket to the ground and spoiling the tomatoes.
Back to top Go down

Ciao, mi chiamo Lovino! Vieni a conoscere un po' bastardi. I'm South Italy.
Page 1 of 1