Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

¡Bienvenidos a España!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Antonio F. Carriedo

Antonio F. Carriedo

¡Bienvenidos a España! Empty
PostSubject: ¡Bienvenidos a España!   ¡Bienvenidos a España! EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 12:51 am

Out-Of-Character: ((Hello everyone! Hola! You can call me Matt, and I am a premedical student recently accepted to med school. I go to school full time and work part time, but RP and video games are my escape. As far as ships go, I am flexible with anything, but for Spain I particularly enjoy: Spamano, Frain, SpUK, SpUS, Spain with N. Italy, Spain with Prussia, Spain with Germany, and many other combinations.

Human First and Last Name: Antonio Fernandez Carriedo

Role-Play Sample: Rats! In mi casa!? Where did they come from? Tonio did not have a concrete idea as to the origin of the beasties which had been recently feasting on the contents of his pantry...maybe it was Romano's constant munching on snacks that left a trail of crumbs that led them here. He sighed, what a bother. He really just wanted to go out and work in the garden, but there was no time right now as he had to deal with the more immediate problem of the rodents. He walked leisurely to the fridge and opened it. "Okay, que tenemos para matar los molestos?" He examined the contents and found a viable solution: Gorgonzola.

Tonio wasn't really sure if Lovino even really liked Gorgonzola. It was native to Northern Italy and had been a recent gift from Feliciano. Perhaps Lovino was fond of his brother's food, but regardless, Antonio only required a few smile chunks to set his traps. He took a few pinches and moved to the counter where the traps awaited. The brunette set the cheese on the trigger and tried to set the bar back, but it snapped, almost catching his finger, "Hay! Chingando cosa!" He cured the item before trying again. Once he had two of them set, Tonio went about placing them along the floor boards...soon he would have those rodents.
Back to top Go down

¡Bienvenidos a España!
Page 1 of 1