Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Annyong hashimnigga, I am North Korea.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Im Yong Hyung♥
Admin
Im Yong Hyung♥

Annyong hashimnigga, I am North Korea. Empty
PostSubject: Annyong hashimnigga, I am North Korea.   Annyong hashimnigga, I am North Korea. EmptyAugust 27th 2013, 2:09 pm

Country/Province/State/City: Democratic People's Republic of Korea, North Korea
Human First and Last Name: Im Yong Hyung
Appearance:
Annyong hashimnigga, I am North Korea. North.Korea.full.1086071
Seeing as how he is the older twin to South Korea he generally has the same facial structure as his little brother but almost always has a serious expressions. His hair is long and tied into a braid with bangs, the right side longer than the other and covers his right eye. Much like his brother he has an ahoge that gives expressions, only his is a downwards-like ahoge with a grumpy look.
Personality: He is strict, serious, has a short temper, likes to threaten people, and denies anything that would make him appear weak.

Friends: South, China, Russia, Portugal, Serbia, Vietnam
Neutrals: Most of Europe
Enemies: Japan, America, South, Hungary

History: When Japan occupied the Koreans land, Hyung began to hate other Asian country, but only began to hate him more when it led to the separation of the brothers. Although he didn't mind being a part of the Soviet union, he couldn't help but miss the time when he was with his brother. Before the separation, Hyung made a promise to his brother that no matter what happens they'd be together no matter what. Shortly after the separation Hyung began his attempt to reunite with his brother, only to find that his brother had the same idea but when Hyung realized that South didn't want to reunite/had no means of reunited with his now Communistic brother he believed that South forgotten his promise and retaliated against the attack.

Fun Facts:

• He is blind in his right eye due to the 1990 famine.
  • He has trust issues due to people betraying him in supporting South as his own Country.
  • He cares deeply about his brother and made a promise that one day they would be one Country again, but when he believes that South doesn't remember said promise he resorted to forceful measures.
  • He will do whatever it takes to appear independent and strong, even if it means denying aid during times of need.
  • When the Asian countries gather every-so-often, or if it's just him, China and some other country, he'd try to keep China's attention in a very child-like manner, even if he does something China doesn't approve of he continuously sucks up to the older country.
  • Although he is fully capable of braiding his own hair, he prefers it if China does it.

Role-Play Sample: This is it, Hyung thought, looking down upon the scientists scurrying around like mice, creating the perfect weapon for their glorious country, I will finally take over my brother. There will finally be only one Korea, and there's nothing those idiotic Americans can do about it
For years Hyung had proposed this plan to his boss, and it was only until their recently thwarted attempts to take over South had it been accepted. The goal was to make a soldier that can take hundreds of bullets and still be able to fight. Immortality surely promised victory, and not just victory over South, but victory over the world. With these soldiers North Korea will be able to control the world.
The scientist that were running about a . . . loyal . . . man on the operating table below had ran back to a safety zone as they prepared to complete their hard work. One of the scientist counted down, pulling a lever when he reached zero. Sparks of electricity flew across the room, making the group of scientists duck. The sparks connected with the man, smoke slowly rising from the body. The electricity subsided, from where Hyung stood he could easily see the burnt body of the man. His body was charred black, his skin turned to ash. The body was unmoving, and didn't appear to be breathing. Annoyed, Hyung pressed the intercom button, demanding what had happened. The confused scientist quickly swarmed the body, not wanting to be the next one to be tested on.

It's been months since that day, the memory etched into the back of Hyung's mind. He was one the roof on an office building, facing the door that led to the stair well. He sat leaning against the small wall bordering the edges. Tremors shook from within his body, pain racking each of his ragged breaths. His land was covered in ruin, fires ate away the streets, the occasional scream shaking the air. What he had created, now runs amok throughout North Korea, possibly swarming into the other Countries. Whatever they were, they were unstoppable. They were immortal.
Back to top Go down

Annyong hashimnigga, I am North Korea.
Page 1 of 1