Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

What exactly is "Love"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Francis Bonnefoy
French Baguette
Francis Bonnefoy

What exactly is "Love"? Empty
PostSubject: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 1:57 am

Love. Just what exactly is ‘love’? The dictionary definition states that it is an ‘an intense feeling of deep affection.’, but is that really it? Long golden locks bounced up and down as the frenchman walked around his kitchen, deep in thought. He had been thinking about what exactly is ‘love’ ever since he bumped into a drunken man in the street, the drunk was spouting things like ‘You Dun’ know what love is’ and  ‘..country of love, psssh--..you're a fraud!’, Francis had no comeback to the man’s words. It was true. The nation does not know what true love is. He never experienced it first hand to know what it feels like...well..more like he was afraid to experience ‘love’. As a nation, he must be wary of his own emotions. He cannot get overly attached to humans nor nations, if he made such a mistake, both would lead to heartbreak. The young looking man placed his hand over his chest, letting out a soft chuckle ,”.....’country of love’....zat is what I am...no?”,he looked down at himself, examining his body features and structure, he even placed a bit of pressure on his hand to feel his heartbeat...he was very much so identical to a human being. Humans are free to love whoever and whatever they wanted, humans are rather lucky, and he always felt a bit of envy for that...but of course, he cannot resent the humans for what they are...they are born humans the same way as Francis was born a nation...it was not their fault for being born that way. The Frenchman took a seat down in one of his kitchen chairs and let out a breath, all of this thinking was giving him a headache. His head then shot up at the sound of his phone, he then promptly got up and quickly walked towards the phone on the nearby counter, picking it up with haste. Francis pulled together a rather calm tone as he answered the phone ,”...Allô? C'est de la part de qui?”,he asked, paying no mind to whether or not the caller spoke french or not.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese Edelstein
Magic Hands
Anneliese Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 2:14 am

My goodness, what an annoyance. Why did he have to do that, reply in French? Despite all the ways she'd attempted, she hadn't been able to learn French, or any sort of 'romantic' language of the sort, whether it be Italian or Spanish aside from French. Scowling noisily, Anneliese finally pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Hallo France." Staying formal, she shook her head, biting her lip. "You know I don't speak a lick of French." Tone a bit annoyed, though, it lightened a bit as the sentence continued. "Are you busy?" Pausing, she bit her lip. "You picked up some of my paperwork by accident."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ask-the-austrian-lady.tumblr.com
Francis Bonnefoy
French Baguette
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 4:02 pm

Francis paused at the woman's voice, it was Austria...great...just great, just what the Frenchman wanted. Woman or not, Francis never did like Austria. But since the person on the other line was indeed a woman, and as a frenchman, he had to keep a positive and calm tone towards the young lady.

The Frenchman then turned to a stack of business papers and walked to them while still holding on to the phone, he then flipped through the papers to see he had indeed taken some of Austria's papers ,"....It seems I 'ave... Well, I apologize for taking some of your papers...you can come by any time to retrieve zem." He then began to twirl his slender fingers in his long blond hair as he held the phone close to his ear, "....Now, excuse me, I must get back to my razer busy schedule. I will be expecting you to come by any time, just give me a warning before you do, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Anneliese Edelstein
Magic Hands
Anneliese Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 7:29 pm

"Is around three alright?" She sighed to herself, not thrilled on having to contact the other. It was rocky at best, their relations. "I don't want to interrupt any business you might have." Trying to be polite as possible, she noted that her accent made that a little difficult, it always did sound a bit- guttural, and angry. Fingers resting on the soft spot of her throat, she quietly, and almost curiously felt the vibrations as she spoke.

"I just-" Dropping off, she tried to finish her sentence, biting her lip. "I just need the paperwork to finish some forms that are due." She'd be in a world of trouble if that work was late. So, the sooner she had it in her hands, the better.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
French Baguette
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 8:56 pm

"Zree....zree seems fine, "he said after taking a look at the clock, it a half past two. He then continued with his calm, smooth tone ,"...I will 'ave your zings ready by zen, I will see you at zree~,"he then said his farewells before hanging up and placing the phone down. "....Great, S'e is coming 'ere...",he said with an exhausted sigh. He then blinked for a couple of seconds after examining his home, "....well, might as well clean a few zings up before 'er arrival...",he said to himself, knowing Austria, she would probably give the frenchman a earful if the area was not clean enough for her tastes.

During the next half hour, he spent his time arranging and cleaning up his home. He made sure that his home was nice and clean, it was not much work due to the home already being a bit tidy, so all he really did was clean after his pets and moving around small things such as books and whatnot. He then gotten together the papers that did not belong to Francis ,but to the young Austrian woman instead. After he was done with the small chores, he waited for the young woman's' visit.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese Edelstein
Magic Hands
Anneliese Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 12:33 am

It didn't take Anneliese long to get to Francis' home. Despite getting just a tad lost, she found herself parked in front of his house, forehead resting on the steering wheel, trying to fend off her growing headache. With a long sigh, she picked her head up, turning off, and sliding out of her car. Standing for a moment, she walked quickly up to the door, rapping on it.

With any luck, Francis was in a good mood, and she could just pick up her paperwork, smile a bit, then leave. Sighing, she stretched a bit, rubbing her achy temples.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
French Baguette
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 2nd 2013, 10:58 am

The Frenchman looked up from his papers and walked towards his door in response to the knocking. The frenchman took a deep breath and prepared himself internally for anything that will happen in result of this visit,"...Zat must be 'er...",he said under his breath as he turned the doorknob, the ends of his lips twitched into his usual ,charming smile that he used just for the ladies.

Once the door was opened, he welcomed the young woman ,"Salut, I 'ave been expecting you. Come in and make yourself comfortable as I get togezer your papers~",he said in his smooth tone. With that said, he gestured indoors with only one thought in his head ,'The faster zis 'appens, ze faster she will leave'.
Back to top Go down
Anneliese Edelstein
Magic Hands
Anneliese Edelstein

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 5th 2013, 4:13 pm

She nodded with a tiny smile. "Thank you very much for finding them, Francis." Pausing briefly, she inhaled deeply, stepping inside and standing a few paces in, trying to be as polite as she could. "I feel a tad idiotic for leaving it behind." That was rather true, the thin woman had been beyond frustrated with herself for leaving the things behind, considering that work was due to her boss soon.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bonnefoy
French Baguette
Francis Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? EmptySeptember 7th 2013, 9:07 pm

Francis simply kept his calm smile upon his elegant face ,”It is no problem, do not feel zat way, Mademoiselle,”he said in his charming tone, the same tone used when he encounters every woman that was in his presence. He then gestured to his couch ,”About ze papers, I will get zem. Please, take a seat, make yourself comfortable while I retrieve your zings.” With that said, the Frenchman began to head towards his kitchen where he left the papers.

Once he reached the kitchen he let his smile falter as ge gotten together the papers that were left on his table ,he then let out a deep breath before the ends of his lips twitched upwards back into his usual charming grin. Francis then walked back with the important documents to face the woman once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What exactly is "Love"?   What exactly is "Love"? Empty

Back to top Go down

What exactly is "Love"?
Page 1 of 1