Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

New Kid Is Late...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anya Braginskaya

Anya Braginskaya

New Kid Is Late... Empty
PostSubject: New Kid Is Late...   New Kid Is Late... EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 1:03 am

((All genders is welcomed! If it becomes romance and or anything like that, I prefer we roleplay by pming each other so we don't use up room in the romance roleplay topic. Also your character is the new kid, and school already started..))

Anya heard about someone transferring from a school overseas, and she wondered why they would be somewhere in Russia. The cold and harsh winds was apart of Anya's life, and the only way they could get conformable if they the same way as her. "Stop being so judgmental Anya, you are labeling them before they are even here! Her thought made her feel regretful, she should have been so rude. She could help it, after what has happened in the past; she just didn't want to see it happen again.

"The teacher is already starting, and the kid still hasn't come yet!" She thought what she has heard it was a rumor, and she was glad actually. Knowing that this was a whole lie, made her clam and her worries what could happen to them was gone. Finally, the beige hair girl could think clearly...
Back to top Go down
Harold Karpusi♥
Admin
Harold Karpusi♥

New Kid Is Late... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Kid Is Late...   New Kid Is Late... EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 1:31 pm

'Ah, I can't believe I slept in!' Harold thought in a panic as he rushed onto school grounds. 'I wonder what the class will think-- Ah crap, my hair!'
Passing some reflective glass on his way to his class, Harold noticed how disheveled he looked: head to toe was a sleep-driven mess; dark blond hair a tangled mess, glasses askew, tie in a knot, and laces about, all were given signs of his late awakening. He did what he could to fix his mess as he continued his way down the hall. He straightened his shirt, retied his tie, repositioned his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and brushed his fingers through his hair. He stopped just before the door to the class and nodded to himself, 'This will have to do.'

Harold grasped the doorknob with his thin hand and took a deep breath. Beyond the door he could hear the voice of whom he believed to be his teacher. He twisted the doorknob and opened the door, stepping into the class where he saw a dozen of students sitting in their desks before the teacher. He could hardly take in the differing features of each students face in the embarrassed state. "Um, hi? I'm the new student." He said with a twitchy smile; normally he'd be quite outgoing when joining a new class, but he was in a complete different country than what he was used to and did not want to step beyond the line.
Back to top Go down

New Kid Is Late...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Role-Play :: Gakuen Role-Play-
Jump to: