Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Another Pirate AU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 13th 2013, 11:59 pm

((I'd prefer a male. Sorry, I'm just not that big on yuri. I'm sorry))

Amelia F. Jones longed for adventure...but with an over protective brother like Alfred she couldn't do anything. So she decided to just do it and not tell him. She was going to become a pirate. She cut her long hair to shoulder length and tied it in a loose, small ponytail and the base of her neck. She bound her chest and stole a pair of her brother’s pants and a shirt and wore them. All of this to make her look more like a boy because girls were /girls/. She made her way to the tavern where she was pretty sure that the captain would be there. She found him sitting at table with his first-mate and a few of his crew men. She went over to the table, looked at the captain, and said in her best impression of a male voice, “I’d like to join your crew.”
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 18th 2013, 11:27 am

((gonna be honest, this boy is as gay as they get but I can make him not if you want))

Erikur looked up and tilted his hat back, the feathers falling into his face a few times making him slightly annoyed. He sat up and fixed his over coat, waist coat, and the ruffled neck tie he wore "So you want to join my crew ja?" he smiled and folded both hands under his chin to look up at the man, he seemed strong, not that bad looking either, looked kinda girly. But so was his brother so that didn't matter. "Are you sure you want to face the treacherous seas...the vicious beasts and monsters that lurk deep in them?" I growled slowly standing from my seat and pushing it back across the wooden floor boards. The scraping sound of the rough wood on the floor boards quietened everyone else's conversations to a hush as I looked down at the new pirate
Back to top Go down
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 19th 2013, 11:06 pm

((Thank you so much, you're the bestest person in the world! And yes, I am quite aware that bestest is not a real word.))

"Yes" she said in reply to his first questions. She listened to him carefully as he talked, even thought she thought he sounded like he was bragging a bit, saying that he could face all of these things but she didn't mind it. She looked up at him as he stood since she was only five foot four and with a determined look in her eye she said "Of course, I'm sure I want to join your crew. I wouldn't have come to you if I wasn't."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 8:39 am

((UuU You're alright. I use bestest too.))

Erikur shrugged and crossed his arms, waiting for a second to make sure she was serious before holding a hand out to her "Then be at the ship. Tomorrow. Early morning before the sun's up." he smiled reaching up with his other hand and fixing the eye patch he was almost forced to wear due to the salt water that would get into the empty void where his eye used to be before loosing it in a fight. "and so if you're serious I'll know for sure then." he smirked leaning forward slightly to look into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 20th 2013, 4:43 pm

She smirked as she gave his hand a firm shake, trying the best she could not to be dainty and womanly-like. "Then I'll see you tomorrow morning" she said and left. She went straight to the dock. First she found which ship was his, a pretty easy task since it was the biggest one. Then she found herself a place in the alley way to sleep in, she wasn't going to take a chance going home and have Alfred stop her. She didn't sleep very well but she figured it was better since she woke up in plenty of time. Before the sun had even risen but it was evident that it was morning by the lightness of the shadows in the sky she stood in front of the ship.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 21st 2013, 8:41 am

Erikur yawned, stretching as he sat up from bed and shook his head to run a hand through his hair, fixing it to make it look at least decent. He got up, pulling on his boots and new clothes. Erikur fixed his vest and sleeves before he walked out onto the ships deck, leaving his hat and eye patch in his room with his large over coat. None of the other crew was up yet...typical. He sighed and turned to face the ocean, the sun was barely up but brought enough light to the sky to make it evident of morning. Erikur turned hearing the crew rushing to get up and finish loading the ship from the day before that they hadn't finished and began to wait for the new crew member that had yet to show up but had enough time before he left.
Back to top Go down
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 23rd 2013, 9:05 am

Amelia walked with hast towards his ship. When she saw him she began walking a bit faster. "I'm here" she said as she stopped in front of him. She looked around at the ship and the people on the ship and everything that was going on around her. "So what do you want me to do?" she asked and looked at the captain.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 27th 2013, 11:54 pm

looked down at her, only slightly since he was only barely taller if it wasn't for his boots he'd end up a little shorter than the new crew member "I'm just pleased you showed up." he scoffed and waved her away with a hand "go find somewhere to sleep. Ask a crew member if you can't find the crew quarters." he yawned and turned away, looking back out at the still rising sun before him on the ocean
Back to top Go down
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyNovember 28th 2013, 3:58 am

She blinked a few times, not expecting being told to sleep. She figured he'd put her right to work and give her the hardest task possible or something. She headed up onto the ship and looked around before talking to one of the crew members and asking where the sleeping quarters were. After being directed there she was shocked to find it was just a hard wood floor and a bunch of blankets pulled up in the corner. She grabbed two blankets, one to be used to cover her and the other to be used as a pillow and picked a spot on the floor before cautiously drifting to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 8:36 am

Erikur looked over the deck of his ship, looking for the newest crew member. He told him, to find somewhere to sleep, how hard could that be? He growled as his grip on the railing tightened. He'll have to find him on his own. But, because they were new to the ship and crew, he'd have to be a little lenient on how he treated him. Besides, he would need to get used to being treated like the crew, they'd be leaving soon and by then there's not turning back to run home to your mom's and their protection from the dangers of the world outside.
Back to top Go down
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyDecember 2nd 2013, 6:39 pm

Amelia didn't sleep that well. She was asleep off and on but she couldn't get comfortable and this wasn't her home, she felt out of place and she hated it. But this was her quickest way out, she would have to get used to it. She laid on there with her eyes opened and stared at the wall waiting to fall asleep again after waking up for the umpteenth time in the past fifteen minutes.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyDecember 3rd 2013, 8:36 am

Erikur sighed and closed his eyes, calming himself before he stood up and turned towards the small set of stairs leading to the main deck and down to the crews cabin. Once he got there he slammed the door open, knocking it off the rusted hinges "Where's my new crew member!" he snapped waking up a few of the others who had only just gotten to sleep from their shifts and sat up before laying back down once recognizing that it was no bother to them.
Back to top Go down
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyDecember 7th 2013, 1:55 am

Amelia had just closed her eyes again and was in that state of unconsciousness but she can hear everything around her. When she heard the captain shout she quickly sat up and went over to him. "I-" she stopped and cleared her throat although she just used it to get her voice down to the 'man level' "I'm right her" she said. "What do you want me to do?" She hoped that she hadn't done anything to get her in trouble with out meaning to. It would be pretty sad to be on the ship for an hour and mess something up.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 9:50 am

Erikur growled and pointed out of the room at the hall "On deck with the rest. Now" he snapped watching her closely after he caught the high pitched voice come from the man "We'll see where we can put ya from there. You two" he sighed turning and facing the crew members that were in the room "Watch our new friend for me will ya? I gotta feelin' bout him." Erikur mumbled walking back out of the room with little disregard for the broken door or that he woke up two who had only just gotten to sleep and wouldn't be able to for another day. He walked up on deck, fixing his coat and hat as he did and leaned on the doorway leading down to the crews cabins and yawned. Erikur got up from the wall and walked back to his room for breakfast that was waiting on his desk with the recently stolen silver plates holding his food.
Back to top Go down
Amelia F. Jones

Amelia F. Jones

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 1:08 am

Amelia jumped a bit and quickly headed to the deck. She waited for him to come up to the deck to tell her what needed to be done. She looked around and no one was telling her what to do. She spotted him head over to him. "Uh....um...captain? What do you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Pirate AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Pirate AU   Another Pirate AU Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Pirate AU
Page 1 of 1