Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Nekotalia / Dogtalia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

Nekotalia / Dogtalia Empty
PostSubject: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 11:22 am

((Dogtalia is opposite of Nekotalia, so they're just dogs, not cats, but you can be a Neko if you really want to. If you do a dog, please make sure to try and pick an actual breed to make descriptions easier to understand but from that you can do whatever you want from there.))

Erikur sniffed, tilting his head back slightly. The heightened senses he had were gained from the loss of his left eye. He couldn't pinpoint the smell however and lowered his nose again, partially flopped ears turning towards the sound of scuffling in the bushes. He sniffed again, quickly lunging forward, his hind legs sending him through the air to land on the rabbit that had been nibbling on the grass. A small yelp and the rabbit was limp, held between his jaws with a wagging tail. Erikur happily trotted through the forest back to where he usually slept, beneath a large oak in a clearing. He'd made sure to dig a den under the tree roots to sleep under so he was warm at night and safe from the weather as well. But most importantly was the larger predators that roamed the forest, those were the biggest fear he had with no one else to keep him company or look out for them.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 9:21 am

Al was a larger than average tabby cat that was often seen wearing a pair of sunglasses that he had found on a dead body a while ago. He was muscular, lean, and a vegan. He hunted for fun or to feed others, he was often playing the adoptive Father role to abandoned and orphaned kittens. He walked through the forest looking for something to feed to the little ones he had been taking care of, he saw the one eyed dog jump the rabbit.He stole my kill.... Oh well the little ones aren't ready for rabbit I'll let  him enjoy that. He was cute though... He thought. He knew these woods like the back of his hand, of course he did he was born here, he knew all the ins and outs of it not the mention all the best hiding spots. He went on to find a few mice which he teased a bit before walking back toward his den where the kittens were waiting for him, as didn't pay any mind to it but as he walked towards his den he passed by the puppy's den.I need to hurry those little kittens will be hungry... he thought as he hurried along.

Last edited by Al Jones on January 22nd 2014, 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113196995338392589267/
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 2:35 pm

Erikur sighed as he settled into the dug out opening and set the rabbit between his feet with a large yawn before he looked out and crawled to the edge to lay in the opening, dozing as he sniffed and caught the scent of a cat. He instantly sat up and started to look around sniffing again as he climbed out of the hole almost stepping on the cat as he came out. Erikur barked, surprised by the sight and sat down to keep from falling over. His ears perked anxiously as he sniffed the cat hoping it wasn't hurt and tilted his head to the side. This was certainly new...seeing a cat of all things a cat! Near his 'home'.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 7:33 pm

Al's tail puffed up and his hair stood on end trying to make himself look bigger as he hissed, dropping the mice he had caught for the kittens. He pounced the puppy pinning him to the ground, drawing his claws and holding his paw up to strike the dumb puppy that had almost crushed him. That was until he noticed that the puppy only had one eye... He let the puppy up knowing full well that the loss of the eye would've had an affect on his depth perception., so while he was angry it wasn't entirely puppy's fault. Al licked trying to get his hair to lay back down before he spoke, his voice deep and velvety. "Hello, I'm Al... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 8th 2013, 9:51 am

Erikur yipped and fell back, his ears dropping as he stared at the cat, fully surprised as he looked up at him, turning away a bit to keep the cat's claws away from his face "Sorry man..." he mumbled, rolling back up once the cat got off and stood to pull himself up from the den's opening and shook off the dirt and leaves that had gotten into his fur "I am Erikur, Stielsson. I didn't mean to jump on you like that I've just never smelled a cat in this place before that was still here, everytime I have they've been silly fat housecats and leave after a few minutes" his tail wagged, excitedly, happy to have someone to talk to that was really real and not just himself at night "Where are you from? You don't smell familiar, you don't smell like a fat house cat either" Erikur stood up and leaned down to sniff the cat, licking the top of his head
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 9th 2013, 2:18 am

"Housecat? I'm most definitely not a house cat! I'm an alley cat! I live in these woods near the edge of town, just like I always have. I was born here and I'll probably die here... Erikur Stielsson huh? Al Jones is the full name. Why are you licking me?" He said not really annoyed more curious than anything else. He looked at the mice on the ground and knew that he didn't have time to play with the puppy for long. The kittens were alone and hungry, what if something came and tried to hurt them while he was gone.... He couldn't have that happen. "Sorry to cut this short but I can't spend too much time with you puppy, I have kittens to feed and protect." He grabbed the mice he'd dropped and turned to leave the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 8:38 am

Erikur blinked and tilted his head to the side slightly "I've never seen you...alley cat!" he smiled, tail wagging "you were doing it so I was going to lick you too" Erikur huffed softly and got up, tail wagging at a slower speed as he looked down at him "You have kittens? But...if you're a guy...guys can't have kittens" he scrunched his nose and took a step back tilting his head to the side before stepping to the cat again. "What if I came with you! I could help you!" Erikur barked and jumping around the open space and dropped his front feet to lay with his chest against the ground "I wanna be a good help!"
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 11th 2013, 10:10 am

"I didn't say I didn't like you licking me... I was just curious.... No need to be huffy. Yeah I don't normally come this way to hunt, the animals around all know me and gets hard to hunt here. The kittens aren't mine, well one or two of them maybe... Possibly..." Al paused and thought about it a minute then shook his head and scratched behind one of ears then shook his head again. " I found the kittens alone and starving in various places in the forest and neighboring town, there's four of them." He tilted his head at the puppy's offer and thought to himself. Can I really trust this puppy? What if he tries to hurt the kittens? They've only ever been around me... But I could use the help... Shit, well if he tries anything I'll tear his throat out in a heartbeat! He looked back at the puppy "Alright you can come, we're heading to a place not too far from here." He stood and started walking ahead of the puppy. "Come on... don't fall behind."
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 12th 2013, 10:32 am

Erikur smiled, tilting his head to the side before following after him "Which ones do you think are yours? I can't see color but I could probably tell if I wanted to!" he nodded and licked the top of his new friends head again, tail wagging excitedly before stopping and turning back to return to his den and grabbed the rabbit from it, backing out again and running to catch up with the cat, tumbling over his own feet as he tried to stop without running into the cat. Erikur shook it off and got up, the rabbit still dangling from his teeth and walked along side the cat, his larger steps covering more distance than the cat allowing him to keep pace.
Back to top Go down
Al Jones

Al Jones

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 11:25 am

Al looked back at the clumsy puppy and sighed. What had he gotten himself into? He shook his head and trotted ahead, his footsteps quick to hurry to his kittens. He looked over at the puppy as he caught up. "Careful puppy... There's not much I can do for you if you hurt yourself..." Al warned the clumsy puppy then cleared his throat and spoke again. "To answer your question I think the small tabby and Scottish fold are mine. I really can't be sure though. I mean I admit to being with their mothers but they were in heat... Who knows how many others can say the same thing about that. Still I love them all equally..." Al trailed off, Why am I telling him all this? It's none of his damn business! Can I trust this puppy? Alright calm down, he only has one eye so he won't be hard to get the drop on, and if I scratch out his other eye well he'll cease to be a threat. Sorry puppy you are cute but these kittens mean more to me than anything. Al's thoughts consumed him as they walked up on the sleeping kittens. "Here we are...'' Al said as he dropped the mice he was carrying and curled up around the sleeping kittens, nuzzling them all before turning his attention to the puppy.
Back to top Go down
Erikur Stielsson

Erikur Stielsson

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 1:22 am

Erikur blinked as he watched the cat, who was ready to kill him the second he got the chance, being affectionate to the small kittens. His tail wagged and he put the rabbit down on the mice and backed up as he pushed his paws out in front of himself and watched the large tabby. Erikur slowly tucked his paws under his chest and leaned forward to get a better look at the kittens, sniffing one before lightly licking it and setting his chin on the ground just in front of the cats, his tail wagging constantly as he did and looked at Al, watching him with as best of a smile erikur could manage and rolled onto his side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia / Dogtalia   Nekotalia / Dogtalia Empty

Back to top Go down

Nekotalia / Dogtalia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Role-Play :: Alternate Universe Role-Play-
Jump to: