Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

Stay off My Lawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vash Zwingli

Vash Zwingli

Stay off My Lawn Empty
PostSubject: Stay off My Lawn   Stay off My Lawn EmptySeptember 26th 2013, 10:58 pm

Out-Of-Character: ((Hello everyone! Hola! You can call me Matt, and I am a premedical student recently accepted to med school. I go to school full time and work part time, but RP and video games are my escape. As far as ships go, I am flexible with anything, but for Switzerland I particularly enjoy pairing him with: Austria, Switzerland, France, America, Germany, Prussia, Hungary, Lichtenstein, Italy, Romano, and most European nations))

Human First and Last Name: Vash Zwingli

Role-Play Sample: Mouse...Why did this new apartment have to have mice...it was touted as a great place to live that was clean and modern...not rat infested. Vash had ways of dealing with these types of problems, though. As he grumbled, he was busy setting out traps with his cheap cheese taken from the fridge. He clumped it up on the paddle and set three traps. He placed them per the instructions on package against the baseboards along with the mice run...so they would be caught in his death trap. Stupid mice, did they not realize that Swiss territory was neutral ground...but they’d fight against any foreign invaders..Okay, so the mice were here first, but there is a new sheriff in town.

With his murderous intentions put into practical application, Vash moved to the fridge from which he extracted a bottle of wine and poured a glass while he returned to his potato soup which simmered on the stove. He tasted it and then added a bit more pepper and grated cheese. He nodded in approval as he returned the bottle to be saved for later. He retrieved his implements for supper and ladled out a portion for himself. Over the top he added bacon and more of the same deadly cheese with which he baited the mice along with some green onions. Yep, that would do it. The blond moved to sit on the couch where he began to eat while turning on the television. Was he watching the stock market? No...Vash was actually watching a sitcom. What kind of nerd or greedy grabber do you take him for? He chuckled as one of the characters threatened to strangle another of the members of the regular troupe.
Back to top Go down

Stay off My Lawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: All Your Starting Needs :: Your Introduction and Sample-
Jump to: