Hetalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia

A Hetalian role-playing forum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Don't forget to stop by the chatbox!
Sleep is only for the weak on the weekend.
Shout-out to Ber for being the best damn admin on this site.

So, uh, yeah...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heracles Karpusi♥
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang
Heracles Karpusi♥

So, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: So, uh, yeah...   So, uh, yeah... EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 10:26 pm

I'm going to be making myself scarce for the next little while. I clearly need a break seeing as how I cried over the fact my mom got pissed at me for not going to the kitchen to grab my bag of popcorn resulting in her spilling all of its contents on my bedrooms floor. Yeah, I need a break.

We all have our issues and reasons for feeling down, I've openly shared a few of mine. Either way I need a break. By Monday next week I expect replies to every topic that needs replying to otherwise I will be sending pms. Same goes for anyone who hasn't contributed to any rps will also be getting pms. I know I said I don't care about to rules but I'm going to continue to enforce them. I hate to sound like a douche but if there's no order things can get pretty hectic. Even when I come back I'll probably no longer sign into the chatbox for reasons such as: no one really talks to me, I hardly contribute to any conversations - especially the Nordic convos which occur almost all the time, and I feel out of place for... an odd reason that includes my pathetic libido.

See you all later, maybe.

((None of you should take this personally; I'm just upset and need a break... Half the things I said here might not be what I feel in the near future.))
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.rpg-board.net
Heracles Karpusi♥
Kitty Kitty Bang Bang
Heracles Karpusi♥

So, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah...   So, uh, yeah... EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 11:02 pm

**I meant the forums that don't get replies by Monday will be moved to the archives unless it's between a few people in which case they will be sent pms to confirm the end of their rp.
Back to top Go down
https://hetalia.rpg-board.net
Harold Karpusi♥
Admin
Harold Karpusi♥

So, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah...   So, uh, yeah... EmptySeptember 24th 2013, 1:19 pm

I'm back from my break feeling quite toppers ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, uh, yeah... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah...   So, uh, yeah... Empty

Back to top Go down

So, uh, yeah...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hetalia :: Your Various Needs :: You're Going Away?-
Jump to: